- Be a More Effective Listener and a Better Story Teller
- Provide Feedback in a Timely Manner
- Get to Know Your People as More Than Employees
- Learn to Delegate and Begin to Cross Train
- Focus on Diversity and Inclusion for Productivity
- Be More Goal-Oriented
- Tie Your Corporate Business Strategy in with People's Values
- Be Consistent with Your Performance Management Process
- Realize Your Primary Role is to Develop People
- Prioritize Your Roles and Responsibilities Daily
- Manage Your Email and Turn Off Message Alerts
- Be Positive - Learn to have a "Positude"
- Find Opportunities to "Stretch" Your Skill Set
- Schedule Time with Yourself, Don't Multi-Task
- Establish Trust as the Foundation for All You Do!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Management reSOLUTIONS for 2012
Managers - Have you set your reSOLUTIONS for 2012 yet? It's not too late. Here are 15 suggestions for a more productive workplace and higher employee engagement!